This year seems to be flying by! I don’t know how it can possibly be March already! Thank you to those of you that follow, read, comment and like posts on The Bibliovert. I appreciate it! This blog started as a way to keep track of the books I’ve read and to share my thoughts on books. It has become so much more than that because of you. I want to thank you for that support! ❤
Going forward I will be posting recaps at the end of each month. This will be the first one of the year. So, this post will encompass the monthly reading recaps from January and February, an update on reading challenges to date, and goals for March.
Monthly Reading Recap
In the month of January, I completed 2 books.
- The Outsider by Stephen King 4/5 ❤
- 21 lessons for the 21st Century by Yuval Noah Harari 4/5 ❤
In the month of February, I completed six books.
- Becoming by Michelle Obama 5/5 ❤
- Pieces of Her by Karin Slaughter 5/5 ❤
- Elevation by Stephen King 4/5 ❤
- In a Dark Dark Woods by Ruth Ware 4/5 ❤
- The Heavens by Sandra Newman 3/5 ❤
- The Widow by Fiona Barton 3/5 ❤
Reading Challenge Status *Through 2/2019
Goodreads Reading Challenge *Click here for details on the challenge
- My goal for this challenge is: 40
- Number of books completed: 8
- Number of books left to complete the challenge: 32
Beat The Backlist hosted by The Novel Knight (Any book published in 2018 or before *Click here for more details on this challenge.)
- My goal for this challenge is: 30
- Number of books completed: 6
- Number of books left to complete the challenge: 24
Library Love Challenge by Angels Guilty Pleasures (Any book borrowed from the library in any format *Click here for details on the challenge)
- My goal for this challenge is: 12
- Number of Books Completed: 5
- Number of Books Left to Complete: 7
Goals for March
- Read 4 books *2 that are ARCs due to be reviewed in March
- Get ahead of my ARCs so that I have them read, reviewed and scheduled to post a month in advance.
- Continue on with WWW Wednesday posts *hosted by Taking on a World of Words
- Continue with First Line Friday Posts *hosted by It’s Not Hoarding If It’s Books
- Work to be more interactive on Twitter and Instagram
How are you doing on your reading goals?
What are your goals for March?